The Site is edited by the SABANAH SAS Society with a minimum variable capital of 30.000 €, company listed in SIRENE under the registration number 798 795 050 and the code APE 4759A with RCS Nanterre, and whose premises are located at no.1, Avenue Georges Clémenceau, 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON France.
Intracommunity VAT number: FR 65 798 795 050.
Director of the publication: M. Noel FLAJOLET, President of the SABANAH SAS Company.
The Site is accommodated by the Shopify Society at 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor, Ottawa ON, CANADA K2P1L4.
The Site has declared the collection and processing of personal data of the User or Customer in front of the French court for Protection of Personal Data (National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties- CNIL France) under the case number 1837817. Corresponding to the ‘Computing and Freedom’ Law, » N° 78-17 of the 6th of January 1978, the User or Customer benefits from the right to access, to rectify and to oppose this data, which they can exercise by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by recorded delivery with receipt to the Société SABANAH, Service Client 1 avenue Georges Clémenceau, 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON France.
© SABANAH SAS Company with minimum variable capital of 30 000€ : all rights reserved - 25th of March 2015.
Introduction and role of the policy
The present policy aims to inform the User or Customer of the responsibilities of the Site regarding the private life of the User or Customer and of the protection of their personal information that is collected and processed when they use the Site.
By signing up to the Site, the User or Customer fully commits to providing the Site and therefore SABANAH with correct information. Communication of false information contravenes the Terms and Conditions of the Site. At any moment, the User or Customer can make a request relating to the nature of information that is held about them on the Site, and to oppose its treatment, to ask them to modify this information or to delete it by contacting the publication director at the email address email@example.com.
The IP address of the User or Customer (the identification number that identifies each device connected to the internet, for example a computer) is collected automatically.
When using the Site, the information for the relevant device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be saved on ‘Cookie’ files (alphanumerical identifiers) installed on said device, which are subject to the choice of the User or Customer (which can be modified at any time) and the settings of the browser software used. The coordinates of the User or Customer that are saved on these files will be kept according to the Data Protection Act of the 6th of January 1978. In accordance with this, the User or Customer has the right to access, to withdrawal, to modification or to correction of the data they have provided. To do this, they need to make a request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies allow SABANAH, without identifying the User or Client personally,:
- to memorise information relating to a field that the User or Client has filled out on the Site (registration or access to their account) or to Products or information that they have chosen or looked at on the Site (for example: contents of an order basket, etc.);
- to allow them to access personal and private spaces on the Site such as their account, thanks to the identifiers given to Members or data that had been previously communicated;
- to put security measures in place, for example if they request to connect to a service or page after a certain amount of time.
- they can set up their browser software in such a way that these cookies are saved on their device, or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their host. They can also set up their browser software in such a way that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is set up in a timely way before a cookie can be saved onto the device;
- if they accept cookies on their browser software, the cookies saved onto the pages that they have consulted can be kept temporarily in a space dedicated to this purpose on their device. They can only be read by their issuer;
- if, on the contrary, the User or Client rejects the saving of cookies on their device or if they delete the ones that have already been saved, they can no longer benefit from certain functions that are necessary to browse on certain areas of the Site.
This will be the case if they attempt to access content or services where identification is necessary or when SABANAH- or its service providers- cannot recognise, for technical purposes, the type of browser used by the User or Customer’s device, its language and loading settings or the country in which the aforementioned browser is connected to the Internet.
In this situation, SABANAH denies all responsibility related to the inferior functioning of the Site and/or its services resulting from the impossibility of saving or consulting cookies necessary to the running of the site that the User or Customer may have rejected or deleted.
The collecting of personal data of members by the editor of the Site has been declared before French authorities dedicated to protecting personal data (National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties- CNIL France) under the case number 1837817.
The data identified as obligatory for the site’s forms are necessary for the Site to be able to function properly, and more specifically for the operations carried on the Site. The data collected automatically by our website will allow us to perform statistical consultation of its web pages.
The SABANAH society is the only recipient of data collected on the Site and it is only susceptible to being transferred to a third party when:
The User or Customer can receive emails from the Site or from SABANAH, including newsletters. The User or Customer can ask not to receive these emails by contacting SABANAH at the address email@example.com or by clicking on the link specifically for this purpose on the emails addressed to the client.
The User or Client is informed that their data can be divulged in the application of a law, a clause or as a result of a decision made by a competent judicial or regulatory authority, or even, if this is proved necessary, to the ends of the SABANAH society in order to preserve their rights and personal interests.
The data is saved on the Site’s host, where the details feature in the Conditions of Use of the Site, and saved for a strictly necessary duration in order to fulfil the goals specified above. After this duration, they will be kept for exclusively statistical reasons and will not be exploited for any reason.
SABANAH strives to ensure to the best of its abilities the accuracy and updating of information published on the Site, and reserves the right to correct the content, at any moment and without warning. However, SABANAH cannot guarantee complete accuracy, precision and comprehensiveness of the information published on the Site, which information does not constitute a guarantee or a responsibility on the part of SABANAH regarding the User or Customer.
In particular, SABANAH would not be held responsible for:
-Any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission on the available information of the Site;
- Any damages arising from computerised intrusion by a third party leading to changes in information made available on the Site.
© SABANAH Society– All rights reserved – 25th March 2015 -